Medical Malpractice, Negligence or Misconduct
A wrongful death occurs when a person dies as a result of the negligence or misconduct of another individual, company or entity. Negligence or misconduct can include, but is not limited to:
- medical malpractice
- automobile or airplane accidents
- occupational exposure to hazardous conditions or substances
- death during a supervised activity
If a loved one dies as a result of someone else's negligent or reckless behavior, the family has a right to recover for their loss. Recovery can include compensation for future wage loss, pain and suffering, and loss of companionship.
Pivotal Law Group can assist in the investigation and claims of wrongful death brought on behalf of the estate and for the benefit of heirs. We have successfully represented clients and obtained substantial awards for bereaved families.
If you believe a loved one has been the victim of a wrongful death, please contact one of our attorneys for a free initial consultation and case evaluation.
- $1,210,000 settlement against regional hospital for death of 78 year-old matriarch of Ukrainian immigrant family who died of complications from a surgical sponge left in her abdominal cavity during colon resection.
- $1,375,000 settlement against Japanese conglomerate whose Washington subsidiary employed a 58 year-old worker who died as a result of toxic chemical inhalation during plant explosion..