Negligence by Medical Professionals
Have you or someone you know been badly injured as a result of the negligence or misconduct of medical or dental professionals? Medical malpractice can involve:
- a delay or failure to diagnose
- improper procedure or treatment
- the failure to take appropriate measures to ensure the birth of a healthy child
- surgical error made during an operation
- the misuse of a medical device or implant
- misprescribing medications
- breach of standard of care
- failure to obtain informed consent from a patient
Seattle attorneys Pivotal Law Group can help you determine whether or not malpractice has occurred. We have the experience and knowledge necessary to maximize a settlement or verdict for our clients in medical malpractice cases. We have successfully represented injured persons and their families in a variety of medical malpractice claims.
If you believe you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, please contact one of our attorneys for a free initial consultation and case evaluation.
- $1.2 million settlement against a Seattle-area hospital for the death of a 78- year-old matriarch of a Ukrainian immigrant family who died of complications from a surgical sponge left in her abdominal cavity.